Monday, May 23, 2011

Crazy Celebrity Style

this is a surprising  dress for Sandra, who usually is calm with her style

Lady Gaga must really love her bed covers because she decided to wear them today... and it also looks like she has a case of bed head.

i can't even tell who this is because she looks like a fruit salad!

this dress looks like  something that my dog would regergitate...sorry nicki


watch out for the pink panda katy.

this looks like something that my 5 year old brother would cut up in art class 

all i have to say is ... WHAT IS THIS?

MADONNA HAVE YOU BEEN ROLLING AROUND IN A PILE OF WEEDS?

i feel more mad for the kermits than the designer


Sorry if you like any of these outfits, but I'm just being honest. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jojo
    This is too funny. I especially love the one about Maddona
    "Madonna have u been rolling a pile of weeds"? I cracked up. :)
    Froggie: :]~~~~~~~~*

    Check out my blog: www.themonkeylovesbananas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete